Thursday, October 20, 2011

more funnies...

Kaitlyn to a group of kiddos out back: "who in this group knows how to ride a two-wheeler?"  One of the kids: " well I can ride a three wheeler." Kaitlyn: "big deal! thats just a tricycle!"

Kaylee "I don't like soccer much, but I like my coach much."

me, "kaylee, go back out and ride your scooter." Kaylee " no, my scooters making me tired."

Kaylee "my teacher today said 'criss cross applesauce' "  randy, "show me how you do criss cross applesauce". Kaylee sits and crosses her legs (not indian style). I proceed to sit indian style to see if thats what she meant to do. Kaylee "thats it! but I just cant figure it out!" she throws her hands up in the air.

Kaylee: "so you want to look like that girl?" (pointing to girl in exercise video) me:"sure do, thats why we're doing this." Kaylee: "so then your belly wont move all around ?"

conversation between kaitlyn and kaylee... "I will be the mom, moms are the skinny ones." "and I will be the dad, the bigger one".... (kaylee was the dad)   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment