Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Monday, part 2...

Ahhhhh!!! My charger, my fast, pretty, fun Charger is gone :( I can't believe that Randy and I actually went through on selling that car!
                           This picture was of Randy and Kaitlyn during Randy's leave Aug 09.
It's just a car right? lol. The great thing is that we still had two years of payments on this pretty lady and now we don't!! Can't get better than that for a car was not even going to be in the same country as us for the next 3 years!
So, in the end Monday turned out pretty well. Everyone at the dealership was super nice. They bought the car for more than we had wanted in the first place, and even hired a driver to bring me home (which was great since the dealership was in Columbus OH and we live in Florence KY, over 200 miles!). At the end of the day I had been in 3 states, IN, OH, and KY, just for a simple doctors appointment and to sell the car!

Italian word: Bello     This means "beautiful".

No comments:

Post a Comment