Tuesday, July 26, 2011

16 Truths about Kaylee, according to Kaylee :)

Kaylee and I were laying in bed last night and just couldn't sleep so I asked her a gazillion questions to which she actually answered most of them before saying she was done talking and wanted to sleep :)
  1. What's your favorite color? "black"
  2. What's your favorite number? "2"
  3. Who's your best friend? "ummmm Kaitlyn!!!"
  4. What's your favorite food? "mac and cheese and pizza"
  5. Where's your favorite place to live? "Colorado"
  6. What's your favorite movie? "Toy Story 2"
  7. What's your favorite t.v. show? "Elmo's world"
  8. What food do you not like to eat? "chili"
  9. Who's your favorite Yo Gabba Gabba character? "Fufa"
  10. What's your favorite thing to wear? "flowers on my dress"
  11. What's your favorite song? "baby baby baby ooooh baby baby baby ooooh...."
  12. What is your favorite animal? "tiger, elephant"
  13. Who was your favorite pet? "PVT"
  14. What is your favorite thing to play? "babies"
  15. Are you excited about playing soccer soon? "I want to be on the red team"
  16. What's your favorite type of ice cream? "chocolate"
I think there are more but I can't remember right now... and don't worry I'm not leaving Kaitlyn out, I will interview her later :)

2 comments:

  1. this is great steph. nice page. Love n miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And #11 looks like a Justine Bieber song. :)

    ReplyDelete