Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This fail belongs to Toysrus and the USPS

I ordered all of Kaylee's birthday presents online from Toysrus.com because the selection here at the PX is just, well... crappy as can be! And with the Euro being expensive we are boycotting exchanging money over right now so shopping at the Italian toy store (which has a ridiculas amount of toys) is out of the question.
At first Toysrus had really won me over because of their extremely fast shipping. From the time I paid online to the time I had a package slip in my mailbox was 4 days! wow! Then the second package took a bit longer (not sure why because all three small items were in stock when I purchased as well as every day up until they shipped...). All 3 items were packaged in one box together with no packing material.
First, I get the package and see this red stamp, it says "received in damaged condition"

Second sign of a fail, no packing slip...

Third dissapoint was to see that there was something actually broke :\ The plastic at the top is all you can see broke in this picture, but the inside pieces that snap together and hold the plastic sides together is also broken off as well as a few pieces at the bottom.
I took this out of the box and put water in there and tried it out, it still functions perfectly and stands up just fine. I just threw away the broken pieces and put it back in the box. I really doubt Kaylee will say anything about it being broke when she gets to pour her own drink :) Plus this little thing was only $10.99 with free shipping, it would probably cost that much just to send it back!

My good take-away from this... at least her Justin Bieber doll is in perfect working order! She is going to FLIP out for that thing!

1 comment:

  1. Her own water cooler! Lucky! Wish I had my own water cooler...

    ReplyDelete