Sunday, July 31, 2011

Made us laugh, maybe you will too...

During the last few days we've had many things make us laugh as usual. Here are some of my favorites...

Me: "kaylee, I will punch you in a second,hold on". (she had put on the focus mitts for boxing.)

Me: "what should we do next." jennifer: "we could do those herpes things glen showed us" (speaking of an exercise actually called 'burpees'.)

Jennifer trying to get her stop watch out of her bra with boxing gloves on.

Me trying to work the ipad with boxing gloves on.

Kaitlyn: "Bailey said her mom got stung by a bee in the heart and didn't die!"

Both kaitlyn and kaylee trying to imitate Beyonce's dance on her video for 'all the single ladies' (if you havnt seen the video look it up on YouTube.com and picture the girls doing this!! Hilarious!!) click here to see the video--->  http://youtu.be/4m1EFMoRFvY

Bailey got some mascara from her grandma and her and kaitlyn putit on each other. They started out looking like football players then as we laughed (not at them, but with them of course)they tried with no avail to wipe it off and ended up looking like members of KISS and insisted they keep it like that the rest of the day. ( I really should have gotten a picture.)

The girls and sow friends were drawing on the sidewalk with chalk yesterday and kaylee asked me to help her draw a line. She showed me where and I drew a line. Kaylee says "no, longer to here" and points to the other end of the sidewalk. So I drew a line across and she immediately shouts to all the other kids " haha, nana nana boo ha, you can't come over here it's my side!!"

Oh, there are sooooo many more that I will save them for another day! Hope you laughed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment