Friday, July 29, 2011

I miss you... yeah YOU!!

I miss you... yeah you!


mom, dad, bryan, missy, allie, hailley, aunt lynn, uncle dan, marcus, robbie, liz, aunt susan, grandma whisman, uncle steve, andy, nathan, brittany, katy, aunt sheila, uncle kent, nick, craig, kristy, maya, landon, brett, uncle tom, aunt jennifer, cory, ben, aunt cathy, uncle mark, alex, alan, aunt terri, uncle dan, emma, noah, kelley, donnie, aunt glenna uncle don, julie, lizzy, kyle, ryan, david, keirsten, thomas, tyler, victoria, vik, maghen, tony, breeske, mason, jennie, loreine, bsm, eddie, grandma gripshover, grandpa gripshover, grandpa martin, grandpa whisman, grandpa mills,



please don't take the order of this to mean anything... and if you don't see your name here that does not mean I don't miss you, simply that I was getting to sad when putting this together and quit... I do miss you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment