Sunday, August 7, 2011

comical Kaylee :)

I love my girls!! They never fail at making me laugh :)  Here are some things that Kaylee has said in the past few days to make me laugh :)

  • The girls and I went to the bowling alley to get pizza and I gave Kaylee the buzzer. I said "kaylee, let me know when the buzzer goes off." she look at it and says," ok mom but how do I turn it on?"
  • Kaylee "One time at my school my teacher said something annnnnnnd.... I'm a dog."
  • Kaylee: "what is this?" me: "a leash." Kaylee: " is this my leash from when I was a puppy and dad would walk me?"
  • Kaylee: "where is the damn thing??, I know the damn thing is here, now where is it?"
  • me :" we have to make the bed good today and straighten up because dad will be home today. what else do we have to do?" Kaylee: and we need to punch him and kick him..."

1 comment: