Monday, August 1, 2011

Kaitlyns (okay, and my...) addiction

Kaitlyns and I were playing with her Littlest Petshop stuff today and she wanted to line all her pets up (as is neccessary anytime we play with these things). So we lined them all up in several rows based on whether they are a dog, cat, bunny, farm animal, zoo animal, flying thing, water/reptile thing, or rodent like. Well, holy moly. I noticed what started as a simply little thing that Kaitlyn liked to play with had turned into a serious addiction for her. And quite honestly, me too :).  Here's a list of the ridiculasness....
  • 117 animals (yup, that is sad. and if you ask Kaitlyn if she has an animal she will know and she will probably be able to tell you how many of that specific animal as well as where/when she got it...)
  • 3 fakies from the dollar general...
  • 5 animals attached to something from Mc'ds..
  • 10 Teeny tiniest Pets
  • 3 houses
  • 6 houses for the teeny tiniest pets
  • 8 stuffed pets
  • two shirts, one dress, a pair of shoes and multiple undies...
  • an umbrella
  • 1 necklace
  • 7 canvas paintings
  • bedding set
  • bike helmet and ringer
  • two purses
  • backpack
  • lunch bag
  • tote bag
  • toothbrush holder
  • bathroom sign
  • stepstools
  • multiple books and coloring books
  • halloween outfit
  • 2 board games
  • an ice pack
  • placemat
ummm, yeah, craziness. I believe that may be it. How absurd it that lol.
To top it off I asked Kaitlyn today if she had enough or if she needed more stuff and her reply was, "I still need the coo-coo clock, rug, annnnnnd... well I wanna fill my whole room up with them!!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment