Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just a little update...

I've slacked a little on here simply due to the fact I have run out of ideas :)  Anyhow, things continue to be semi-busy and will pick up here shortly as sports and school starts. I've still been going to crossfit, which I can see is helping tremendously! It will be iffy how much I will be able to go once September comes around because Randy will be working 12's.... Kaitlyn and Kaylee are both masters at their bikes now. I can't believe how much they love riding their bikes! Oh, and the sprinkler and the pool! Both of them start soccer practice next week. We've heard from Kaylee's coach about what time hers is and we have her schedule but not from Kaitlyns' yet. Kaitlyn starts kindergarten in just a little over a week! We saw the class list today and her best friend Bailey is also in her class, I forsee nothing but trouble coming from this. Their first day will be September 6! Kaylee is going to be lost with her gone all day i'm sure. I would love to put Kaylee in preschool but it costs something ridiculas! (really, it's like more than a normal car payment!) Rosalee had her 4 month checkup last week and is doing great. She is just shy of 14 pounds and is 24.41 in long (which surpasses both Kaitlyn's and Kaylee's measurements!). She did great with her shots. The Dr is putting in a referral to go get her heart checked out again since it's been 3 months since they found the murmur. It will still be several weeks before we do this. Randy passed his board and is promotable, now he just has to work on getting more points and he will get promoted! He goes to school back at Ft. Leonardwood mid October through the first week of December. I'm sure we are going to have a blast here by ourselves : /   oh well...  ummmm... I guess that about covers it. We all seveerly miss everyone back home and wish we could come visit or all of you could come visit us NOW :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment