Monday, August 15, 2011

online vendors part 2

Here are some other folks that sell good stuff...

Camelots Treasures
This lady makes dresses for the american girl dolls. You can either buy something she already has made or she can custom make a doll dress to match your little girls outfit. Her prices are very reasonable as well, most pre-made things being around $13. I had won a contest with her and got a cute little white dress for one of Kaitlyn's dolls and she loves it! It is made so good and has tiny details everywhere. If the girls were more into dressing their dolls I would definetely buy more things from her. Also, the dresses fit dolls that are not the american doll brand (we don't have that type of doll but it fit just fine on another). She sells stuff on Etsy, Facebook, and her website.

(the pic above is the dress Kaitlyn won but that is not her doll...)

Rock-A-Bye Bedding
I absolutely love this lady's work! She makes custom baby bedding, toys, blankets, Mei Tei baby carriers and other things. She had such great reviews so I ordered Rosalee's crib bedding from her. I had a sort of different request for Rosalee's blanket too, but this lady just ran with it and made it awesome! I had sent her about 9 of Randy's favorite fighter shirts to be made into the back of the blanket. The quality is great and everything is so pretty and perfect! We love it! She does her business through Facebook, and I highly reccomend her!.


Luv Bug Babies Boutique
Here is another lady that makes hairbows and ribbon sculptures. I feel the need to reccomend her page because we have several bows from her and they are all well made, and she has thrown in a freebie bow on each order. The only reason I would shy away from buying from her is her prices. Everything seems to be highly overpriced (at least I think so). We only purchased from her because of a sale where some bows were WAY cheaper than what she has up now. Her prices are disapointing because she does make some very cute bows that I would definetly order.


kristas kreations
Well, I can't win 'em all, right? I made the mistake of ordering a custom diaper bag from this girl (I say girl because I come to find out she was still in high school while making and selling this stuff.) On her facebook page she sells now only little things like braclets but when I had ordered from her she was making purses and bags as well as other items. The bag that I received was something equvilant to a 5th graders home Ec project. It was awful. I immediatly contacted her and she apoligized and said I would be refunded fully as soon as she recieved the bag back. I sent it back (with confirmation) and she got it and I never got a refund. After continuous emails back and forth promising a refund still, she never followed through, and now has quit responding to my emails at all. BUYER BEWARE! I definetly do not reccomend this seller because of quality and buisness ethics.

Sunshines Sweets
This is an awesome cake lady! She makes custom cakes (in the Northern KY area)  and can design almost anything you can imagine or want for a cake. I ordered Kaitlyn's 5th birthday cake, and some cupcakes from her and they were amazing. I sent her a picture of something we would like and she made it EXACTLY. Not only did the cake look so cool but much to my surprise it tasted just as good! And the cupcakes that she made were a huge hit with all the kids. To top off her awesome cakes she has awesome prices. I paid the same for Kaitlyn's little petshop cake and 10 cupcakes that I paid for Kaylee's spongebob cake in Colorado from Walmart. Can't beat that!


No comments:

Post a Comment