Tuesday, August 16, 2011

made you laugh...

Kaylee to Rosalee (while making faces at her): "Rosalee girl, Rosalee girl, Rosalee..." "mom, is Rosalee a girl or a boy?" me: "she's a girl." Kaylee: " ok, Rosalee girl, Rosalee girl, Rosalee... Well I want to call her a boy.... Rosalee boy, Rosalee boy"

Randy was telling Kaitlyn that Mama said that Papa can retire next year and come live with us. Her response, "Awesome! we will wait till Kaylee takes a napand then we can fly to Kentucky and bring him back!"

I asked Kaylee what she wanted to eat for her birthday, she looked at me as if I was completely stupid and said, "uh, cake."

Kaitlyn to Bailey: "you know your mom and dad are younger than my mom and dad?" Bailey: "I know because mine are like 17."

I had Rosalee sitting on my lap naked while I was waiting for the water temp to get right... Kaylee points at Rosalee and laughs, " look at her little super tiny boobies!! hahahaha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment