Friday, August 12, 2011

online vendors part 1

Here are 4 people that I have bought some things from over the last couple years. These are all internet based business's that I have found through others or through facebook. I'll tell ya what I purchased, if it was worth it, if I would recommend others to buy from them, and hopefully a link to their site/page...

Pink Beret Designs
This lady is awesome. She is a stay at home mom, wife to an active duty Army officer, and makes awesome, high quality military things using uniforms. She makes purses, wallets, diaper bags, pillows, stockings, garters, wreaths and many many other items. A few years ago I bought from her a big ACU purse, checkbook wallet, makeup bag, and recently bought 2 deployment pillows. I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on that darn purse! And besides my coach wallet, that ACU wallet was my favorite of all time. To top it off the stuff was made so great. I used the heck out of the purse (only reason I don't use it now is that I don't want to draw even more attention to myself as an American in Europe...) and I carried so many things in it and it kept its shape and nothing ever went wrong with it. I absolutely reccommend others who are into this type of stuff check her out and buy from her, either for yourselves or as gifts to others!

FlyBelly Maternity
Here is another stay at home mom with a business. She sells fashionable maternity clothes through her website, facebook and Ebay. I purchased all my maternity clothes through her on ebay (much better prices, and she's willing to negotiate) and loved everything. I definetly suggest that those in need of nice maternity clothes check her out!


Punky N Munky
Hair bow sculptures are the focus of this page. There are ALOT of folks out there making hairbows and these ribbon sculptures but I guarantee that none are made as well as these. I bought several character bows about 3 years ago and the girls still wear them now. In fact, today Kaitlyn has in the Rapunzel and Kaylee the Tinkerbell. If you've seen some of my pics with the girls, they are usually wearing a bow from her. You can find her stuff on facebook, etsy, and artfire. BTW, she does custom orders too, I was able to pick the color hair of some of them and for the karate one the color belt.  Absolutely worth getting stuff from her for your princess!



Army Wife Rustic Signs
This lady makes the cutest signs. Another great military spouse to buy from, unfortunetly she is not taking orders right now due to their current PCS. I got our family name sign from her earlier this yer and it was inexpensive and well made, I love it! Stalk her on facebook and order something when she starts back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment