Wednesday, August 10, 2011

you're getting on my nerves!!! (no, not you)

Things that are driving me crazy lately…


-the intermittent internet access

-never ending piles of clean clothes to be put up (with no where to put them…)


-bug on the ceiling that I killed and it is still there.

-crazy mini-rose bush that is wild and taking over

-dishes that won’t wash themselves

-the endless amount of dog hair that I pick up, sweep up, or vacuum up on a daily basis

-the doorbell/ door for kids to ring /knock on ( I have told all the kids now that only adults are allowed to knock or ring the door bell. No kids are allowed unless it's an emergency. We'll see how long that lasts.


-toys that never find their way back to their home (the toybox)

-belly fat that just wont disappear
(sorry to dissapoint, no picture haha.)

-diapers, diapers, diapers

-pictures that keep falling down (always in the middle of the night and scare me to death)

Yes, I have a lot of things that irritate me right now but truly life is good (besides being in Italy), and I am blessed to have all that I have. Three gorgeous daughters, a hardworking husband that provides for us, a roof over our heads, and the best friends and family anyone could ever hope to have!

*Side note* If there is anything at all that anyone reading this blog would like to read more about, (i.e. my hospital experiance, a day in the life of the girls etc) ANYTHING, please let me know because I am running low on ideas! Actually I could come up with tons of things to write about and go on and on but it's probably not stuff anyone would care to read! So let me know please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment