Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am I fit for crossfit??

The answer to that is heck no. But that's why I'm doing it. I am still about 10 lbs heavier than my preprego self and nowhere close to fitting in my before clothes. In fact I'm several pant sizes bigger right now than iwas when randy got home last year and that really ticks me off because I worked sooo hard the year he was gone.
Well something has got to change because I really do not want to buy new winter clothes because I'm too fat, rather should be buying new winter clothes because I look great and need some Italian fashions. I am signed up for a crossfit class that starts tomorrow and is an hour long on Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's,and Fridays. There is no reason or excuse for me to not get back in shape and looking good and it all starts tomorrow. Ill let everyone now tomorrow if I was able to do it all and if I'm able to move afterwards! Wish me luck!!... And if anyone wants to checkout what exactly crossfit is,you can check out their facebook page, crossfit Vicenza (I will add the link later when im not on the iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment